Environmental & Recycling
How Green are my Fish & Chips?
In providing you with a top quality meal we have taken many steps to ensure it doesn't cost the earth!
- The Icelandic Haddock we use are caught from sustainable fish stocks.
- We filter, recycle and replenish our frying medium daily. This maintains a high quality product for you, whilst reducing disposal of waste to less than 1%.
- The frying range we use has high efficiency burners to reduce gas consumption. It is also serviced annually to maintain optimum efficiency.
- Wherever possible we package your product in bio-degradable wrapping. Paper, "Bio-boxes" (made from palm leaves) and paper bags.
- Many of the products we receive generate their own waste materials. We separate and send for recycling all card and paper packaging.
- Wherever possible we are introducing energy saving lighting (all light bulbs in the restaurant are of this type).
- We hope you will continue to enjoy your fish and chips secure in the knowledge that together we are doing our bit for the planet.